How much does it cost to attend?
Cost depends on the type of course student is enrolling in. A full listing of courses and their costs can be found in our webpage.
Are you accredited?
Menari-nari Spa School is accredited by Indonesian Education Department
What is the enrollment Process?
The processes are:
- Fill and submit registration form and email to email@example.com.
- Transfer tuition fee before course commence.
- Submit 2x photo size 3x4cm upon arrival at school
- Submit copy of ID/passport upon arrival at school.
When do the courses start?
Courses commence each week on every day for fun course and Monday thru Friday, to other courses start 10.00 AM – 5.00 PM daily.
Do you assist with accommodation?
Yes, we have a list of accommodations at various prices to suit your budget. The school has a shuttle bus at free of charge if pick up around Ubud area.
What language are the courses taught?
All our trainers speak English and Indonesian. We provide Japanese Translation with minimum of charge. Our manuals are written in English, Indonesian and Japanese.
What should I bring with me?
School requests you bring:
- 2 photos of 3×4 cm
School provides free of charge:
- Towels (changed daily)
- Toilet accessories (shower gel and shampoo)
- Locker room
- Water, Coffee or Tea in kitchen area
- Free pick and bring up to accommodation in ubud area ( pengosekan, ubud , peliatan, campuhan ) in others area charging with minimum charge.
Students bringing PC, battery chargers should be aware electrical voltage in Indonesia is 240V.
We provided shuttle service in ubud area. Starting from 4 pm until 6 pm we used motor bike for shuttle in center ubud, peliatan, tegalalang, surrounding because traffic jam
We are not provide insurance on spa or school activity especially during on pick up or bring up with our shuttle between your stay and our school or spa, please prepare your own insurance for cover any accidents.